A Little About You
As an industry leader, you’ve spent years perfecting your expertise and serving up great customer experiences.
But there are many people out there who haven’t figured out how good you really are.
Why? Perhaps because your message isn’t getting through loud and clear to those who need to hear it the most.
Do any of the following sound familiar?
- You feel discouraged your marketing results aren’t doing justice to the value you offer.
- Your marketing is failing to connect with your audience and turn them into loyal customers.
- You’re getting visitors to your sales page or website but you struggle to convert them to leads consistently.
- Your copy isn’t authentic, lacks personality and is heavy with industry jargon. It’s downright dreadful.
- You want the world to know how great your product or service is, but not sure how to get it across clearly to your audience.
- Your marketing content struggles to speak to your customers deepest wants, needs and desires.
- You (and your team) are focused on doing other day-to-day business-y things. The last thing you have time for is to write copy.
- You feel nobody understands your business the way you do. So, you spend precious hours writing your own copy, taking you away from critical business needs.
If you can relate to this, your copy could be a HUGE reason
your marketing is in the trenches and business growth is stalling. And I can help.
Red Rock Communications has a track record of success with high-growth B2B and digital brands.
Here are a few reasons why clients enjoy working with me.
I’m a specialized copywriter who understands what motivates buyers to say “yes!” to your offer. I’ll learn your niche market, competitors, target audience, and much more. It’s these essential details that will give your copy authority in your industry.
I focus entirely on writing copy that drives conversions, boosts sales and educates readers. When you collaborate with me, I'll make sure you're getting copy that commands results and a solid return on your investment.
The details of a brand are the ones that bring a story to life, and for some, live on in advertising lore. I can write a persuasive story that’ll make customers curious and get to know your product more. Good stories move people to action.
A Writer With
I’ve been writing since the early 2000's, with experience in journalism, communications and copywriting brought to each project. Curiosity, research, attention-to-detail and an engaging, conversational writing style are guaranteed.
The key to putting out quality writing consistently is having solid checkpoints in place to make it happen—from the initial research through to the final draft. This ensures that I’m on the right track to deliver a well-structured piece of content that’ll benefit your bottom line.
A Little About Me
Hi, I’m Paula Kehoe
Founder of Red Rock Communications
Clients come to me when they’re looking to stand out from their competition, grab customers by the collar and pull them closer to their business. That’s what I’m here to do for you—through copywriting and brand-driven storytelling.
Storytelling (when done right) is one of the most powerful tools in your selling toolbox. Unfortunately, storytelling is underused by many companies and a missed opportunity to share and connect with others.
I’ve been honing my writing chops as a copywriter for five years. Prior to that, I worked as a freelance journalist for a number of print and digital publications. Then I crossed over to corporate marketing and communications for a Canadian retail giant, followed by a sweet gig at a global financial services company as a senior communications consultant.
All of these roles required a solid foundation of writing, deadlines, strategy, details, clear communication and content marketing.
In 2016, I launched Red Rock Communications.
Since then, copywriting has turned into a long list of grateful clients, unexpected creative collaborations and business opportunities. Along the way, I’m soaking up customer behaviour, digital marketing, SEO, conversion rate optimization and user experience.
To keep up my A-game, I sharpen my skills by being mentored by the best copywriters in the business. I regularly take courses and training workshops through Copy Chief, a world-class copywriting training community, where I’m also a member.
If you want copy that sells, get in touch!