A well-written article is an effective lead generator and sales driver.
You need stories for websites, publications and annual reports. If you’re a busy entrepreneur or a corporate professional, who has time to write the content when your time is needed elsewhere?
As a copywriter, I can help you create the copy you need, whether it’s a series of articles or the content a report. Need SEO? No worries. I’ll add the keywords you need into the copy. I use my journalism experience, a creative approach and full concentration on the topic to craft the perfect marketing message for you.
What I write about: Marketing solutions, technology, financial services, manufacturing, construction, green energy, health and wellness, healthcare, business services, education and travel.
Article Writing Samples
Here’s a selection of content I’ve written in my specialty areas. To make browsing easier, I’ve broken them down into topics.
- Explore articles I’ve written for Peterborough-based media company, kawarthaNOW.
- New ‘Shop Kawartha Lakes’ campaign gives local businesses a boost — kawarthaNOW
- Percheron Plastic looks to diversify with two acquisitions and growth in product lines — Community Futures Peterborough
- Injection molding manufacturer Bridgenorth Molds expands operation, employs local expertise — Community Futures Peterborough
- Black & Smith Ironworks brings spaces to life with handmade, custom-designed furniture and fixtures — Community Futures Peterborough
- Full Tilt Cycle brings unique fitness experience to Peterborough — Community Futures Peterborough
- Starter Company Plus helps local entrepreneurs on their path to success — kawarthaNOW
- Community Futures funding helped Lakefield bakery expand — kawarthaNOW
- Peterborough’s Innovation Cluster helps tech and innovative startups get a boost — kawarthaNOW
- Random Acts of Green Workshop – Business Flyer
- The smart parents guide to smart toys — Local Parent Magazine
- 5 smart ways to prepare for your new baby — Sun Life Financial
- How to protect your credit when you marry into debt — Sun Life Financial
Health & Wellness
- Osteoporosis: Know your risk for this “silent disease” — Lumino Health
- Deep breathing exercises that help kids get calm and focused — Lumino Health
- 5 ways race affects health in Canada — Lumino Health
- Shining a light on elder abuse — Lumino Health
- Is virtual care right for me? — Lumino Health
- Why getting your eyes checked is about more than vision — Lumino Health
- Where to find reliable mental health assessments — Lumino Health
- Slouch too much? How to improve your posture throughout the day — Lumino Health
- Choose the right food for strong teeth and gums — Lumino Health
- Is insomnia keeping you up at night? — Sun Life Financial
- Would you know if you were having a stroke? — Sun Life Financial
- Smoking: Why it’s so hard to butt out — Sun Life Financial
- How to decode the nutrition label — Sun Life Financial
- I contributed articles to the organization’s annual report and ghostwritten greetings by the Board of Health Chair and Medical Officer of Health. Peterborough Public Health 2016 Annual Report
Travel and Tourism
- Go off the beaten track in Newfoundland and Labrador this summer with three DeNure Tours — kawarthaNOW
- DeNureTours ‘Your Way’ vacations let you experience New York, Nashville and Chicago — your way! — kawarthaNOW
- Five unique DeNure Tours let you experience modern and old Québec in all its grandeur — kawarthaNOW
- Peterborough & the Kawarthas to celebrate benefits of tourism during National Tourism Week — kawarthaNOW
“Paula has the gift of making serious topics engaging, understandable and, when appropriate, entertaining. She’s prompt, reliable and thoroughly professional. She has written several articles for www.sunlife.ca that have rung up great readership and sharing numbers.”
“Paula is an excellent writer who always submits strong copy on time. She’s taken on a wide range of challenging topics with enthusiasm and professionalism. And she’s a pleasure to work with!”
Need help with articles?
Get compelling copy that actually converts.