An eBook is a “how to” guide on a subject, where information is broken down into easy-to-understand, bite-sized pieces.
It can provide valuable information that clearly demonstrates your expertise to prospective customers. In fact, the B2B Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends—North America report states that they’re among the top 10 most preferred tactics for B2B marketers.
Offering a website visitor a free, downloadable eBook is the best way to gather their contact information and build your email marketing list. 80% of users said they’d provide their email for an eBook, according to ImpactBND.
How an eBook can help your business:
- generate leads
- build thought leadership
- educate your audience
- share expertise with your target audience
- be used as reference material
An eBook can be a complex project that requires writing & project management skills to get exactly what you want.
That's why you need a professional writer who can:
- Do the research that establishes you as an industry expert
- Conduct expert interviews that can be used to support claims made in the eBook
- Infuse storytelling into the content that engages readers
- Help repurpose the eBook content to maximize your marketing dollars
Attracting new customers or upselling current customers is the key to boosting your business. Sure, there’s always the hard sell. But many consumers are getting weary of the constant sales pitches and tuning out many of the sales messages they are seeing.
In fact, 67% of B2B buyers said they rely even more on content than they did last year to research and inform purchase decisions.
They’re looking for content that can:
- Give them deep insights into their struggles and how to solve them.
- Educate them throughout every stage of the sales cycle.
- Build a solid business case for your product or service.
- Give them a strong understanding of your business and industry.
- Show that you can help rev up their ROI using the latest tactics.
A white paper is a great alternative to the hard sell!
A white paper is one of the most popular forms of content that engages buyers during every stage of your sales cycle.
71% of B2B buyers have used white papers in the last 12 months to research purchasing decisions from vendors they trust and see as experts in their field.
But it can be a daunting and time-consuming project. Given the length and depth of content, you need an experienced writer to cover the basics needed for a successful white paper that gets noticed — including the outline, research, writing and revisions.
My white paper writing service can help:
- Generate leads
- Grow mailing lists
- Show your expertise and position you as a thought leader
- Give prospects the assurance that they’re choosing the right supplier
- Share valuable information beyond the products or services you already provide, without being salesy